Thursday, March 3, 2011

....you know how to make this boy blush.....

and before i get into one of the two ways that have caused me to blush/over excite me is because...2 friends of mine, expressed they are enjoying my blogs.  Well thats amazing news, because i don't know what the fuck i'm doing and quite frankily i haven't even begun to write like i know i can. i suppose i need to start opening up more, giving you a vision of what i see and hear everyday.  So to Jenni and Amber this ones for you.

So yes, i'm still working out down at the 7th street L.A Fitness. I really like it.  People are friendly, and there really aren't that many meatheads or college brats out at lunch time, so i am very lucky.  Well it's also no secret that i like to stare especially when there is something to look at....and believe me there is a lot to look at this gym. It's almost a who's who of the fitness world, who eats the best, who runs the farthest, who lifts the most, who sweats the hardest... well, i don't run the farthest, i probably sweat the hardest and i probably don't lift the most....so i'm an average joe observing. 

Well the last time i went to the gym (not today) there was a very chiseled, young and physically gifted young man standing in the lockeroom...i mean the main aisle of the locker room, not the locker aisle.  He's not from America, i can tell. Foreign people just have a look to them. Maybe it's their mouths, sometimes their grills (english people) or their facial features, like all of them use botox, except it's not botox they just take better care of themselves then Americans do.  Well i had to excuse myself while walking around him, because he was stretching.....NAKED.... and honestly, he was smooth skinned, not hairy, well endowed and had a head of hair girls would kill for. He doesn't talk. he barely makes eye contact. so it's easy to get carried away staring at him.  I mean it's normal, right? well i have no excuse, i like what i see, but regardless, sometimes you stare, not because you are thinking of which shower stall to take him too but because you want to admire something, you've secretly aspired to be....FIT, Healthy, and lets face it, looking at guys/girls like that you want to be pissed that you are working your ass off at the gym and their merely toning what they have.  Sometimes, i'm convinced they were born that way....is that ridiculous of me? naieve of me?

Well regardless, so this guy is stretching, showing everyone why he's so proud....and for good reason, but i admire his ability to pretend others aren't even in the room. Who knows, he's probably fully aware of those around him and not pretending but sometimes i think that has to be the reason for being so courageous with your body. I wish i was, but no one wants to see me stretching like i'm david beckham. cause i'll be the first to admit i'm not. And I'll be damned, the one time he decides to make eye contact, it's at me because i'm gawking...again for pure admiration ;) sometimes i wish we had cameras in our retnas....it was too risky pulling out my iphone.. trust me, though, i'll work up (the size of his) balls and do it one day. To simply reward my viewers of reading my blog and enjoying what i write. What i see, what i hear...it's the least i can do.

Stay Tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment