Wednesday, March 2, 2011

6 Weeks of Seperation

Well, in less then 6 weeks, PP gets married :) I'm using her big day as my big day, and intend to lose more weight and look better svelt then i have in a long time. I have to push myself some more and stop "rewarding" my fat ass on weekends and justifying it by saying i'll work harder at the gym and just push myself.

I go to the dentist today, i hate dentists. i haven't been in a really long time for that reason alone. I hate people probing in my mouth, and though i need it terribly, i'm not looking forward to it. blah. I imagine i'll have a few more trips lined up soon as follow ups.

I feel better then the last two days, i can keep food down. thats a bonus. However, i have to watch what i eat and refrain from big solid meals. Well, hopefully this will speed up my diet ;)

I had the craziest dream last night, crazy because it included people no longer in my life, but people from the black hole of Dexter, Maine and those i went to high school with.  By far, the strangest. i mean i don't even think of these people. strange.

Also, a poll, should Kim start using Creatine, weeks upon her wedding while she goes to the gym? anyone want to see a jacked up Kim???? i think i'll put a poll, you should all vote :)

No comments:

Post a Comment