Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tuesday Continued

So yesterday was as bad if not worse then i imagined. It was a nightmare.

First, at work Tuesdays are my busiest, regardless. But i had to leave at 4:00 to get to Hurst on 121 for Hiley Mazda, at 4:30- nightmare # 1 because 35 and 121 interchange is a freaking trainwreck.  So i'm late out of my meeting, don't leave work until 4:24- no way i can get to hurst by 4:30. pissed off, i say.

Then i get there, i have to wait an hour. Thats not horrible except i have to get back on 121 and 35 to go pick up my sister so she can parrallel park in my car to renew her license with Texas.  at 5:15 i have to be back on the road. NOT FUN.

Then i get Erika, we go to the DMV, i let her play in my car, and i get a phone call.  "uh, hi, this is Evan from Hiley Mazda, um, i found 3 screws that belonged to your car for the skid plate (i think he said) and i need to bring it back to my car immediately."  So i'm screwed because it's 6:47 pm and he's telling me that i need to be in Hurst by 7:30. ARE YOU KUCKING FIDDING ME???? thats ridiculous.  So i ask erika if she wants to go for a ride. We go back to Hiley Mazda, wait another 25 minutes.  Then because i'm already in Hurst and it's 7:37 i need to eat something.  I didn't eat the previous night because of the whole Uverse and their POS boxes erasing all of my years worth of recordings.  So erika and i went to Red Robin by Northeast Mall. 

Before i proceed with how delicous our margaritas and burgers were, let me back track.  Earlier in the day, i had asked my friend Kim what she was doing for the night. she said "we have bryons nephew and niece, so go look at a house, take them to dinner and a movie or playstation" i said "where are we eating..haha j/k... i kid i kid". 

So i get a text from her once erika and i get to the bar at red robin.  it's from Kim "Red Robin Sucks" and sure enough i looked around and i was like "wtf" and i told erika and so we started looking around looking for Kim or Bryon. couldn't find them. then all of a sudden i see Bryons head....and they were there. what are the odds, we eneded up at the same restaurant, which is even more weird, because neither of us really live near there.   anyway.. that was my coincidence for the night/day.

I am also thinking of going up in a few weeks to my best friends fathers birthday.  I need to see my heath! we need to reconnect. we have been so busy in our lives and we have both been occupied by our relationships, that Tim and Heather haven't really been Tim and heather. i miss her and i need to see her.  So hopefully i can make a trip up. if not, it will be sooner then later.  So i'm trying to get all of that organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment