Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Date With Dr. Giggles...

Well, not quite, but i can't help but think of Dr. Giggles when i think of going to the Dentist, or even this indie horror movie, The Dentist. I haven't seen a dentist in, lets say, a few years. My fear of people being near my mouth, only extends to those who wear latex gloves and hold shiny metal instruments that look as if they could double for weapons. Needless to say, i've been purposely neglectful and now i'm paying for it. it's okay, i'm getting it done. I mean it's a been a year of firsts all around.

I go back next thursday to get some work done on two of my teeth, thank god for my beyond insanely good benefits because it's not costing me anything at this rate.

I've been trying to figure out a way to reach out to more people. My "friends on facebook" aren't really helping me out, and this is because maybe i do want to pursue something in writing. i've always wanted to write professionally but from the heart and because i'm good at what i do and because it's what makes me happy. I want to share more about myself, and include others into this, as i'm sure i've had a bad experience that surely someone could relate too. i may not have handled the situation to my best ability, but in retrospect, i've been able to rationalize a better and more respectable way of approaching those kinds of situations, which are thankfully hypothetical and no longer a lingering guilt.

If you have a way for me to promote my life, my blog, my words, shoot me an email, or facebook me. you could twitter me, but that might be a waste of time, as i never remember my password.

Email is thaiko0903@gmail.com and at facebook you can catch me at www.facebook.com/thaiko. i welcome all feedback and suggestions. Tell me if i need to be more personal, and tell me if i need to reveal more. But be careful what you wish for ;)

Stay Tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment