Tuesday, March 22, 2011

feel better

i got my eye infection today- NOT HAPPY! oh well, i have drops and will be picking up more today.

but about the Brit Brit post, i feel better ranting on my "home turf" like my blog then i do on FB...most people who don't know i'm gay, don't need to know and for those who do and don't approve of my life style....well you can sit on my middle finger...and though i'm not flamboyant at work (as my personal life is just that) i do get gay for Britney Spears like any other normal homosexual...which btw, are normal people too. believe me, if i could spend half the time being disgusted at some of the hetero on hetero action that goes on....man, some people have disgusting significant others, as they do disapproving of my life, i think it'd be a wash.  So, my point is, i love me some Britney, i don't consider myself a pop fan, but will make an exception for the legendary miss britney spears ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment