Monday, March 7, 2011

Manic Monday...

"Someone has the case of the Monday's" is heard and repeated every monday. lets face it.  No one enjoys Mondays, or tuesdays, wednesdays (i don't give a flying fuck if it's Hump Day) chances are i'm not getting humped so it's not a happy wednesday.  Thursdays are only okay if you have the energy to make it Thirsty Thursday.  Friday is awesome, well mostly it's only awesome when it's 4:30, or 5:00 or for some people 6:00. 

It's already 2:34 today, i'm not sure why i'm complaining, because my day ends in 2 hours.  Chris is out of town, which means my sleep cycle is all jacked and eating habits are horrible.  Without him telling me what to do sometimes, i'm lost. haha. 28 years old and i prefer to live with someone who is a constant motivator. So i'll go home, eat cereal, maybe walk Baileysaurus, then come back, and watch reruns of Golden Girls and Family Guy until i go to bed. ya know....writing that out made me realize, sometimes Mondays aren't all bad.  I get excited when i think of Golden Girls.

I also woke up late today, which is weird because my best friend Heather, sent me a text that she overslept as well, on alternating Monday's she travels to Boston for work and had to haul ass to luckily get there in good time considering she overslept.  we are on the same schedule most of the time. when she's sick, i'm sick, when her back is hurting my back is hurting but that's primarily because our backs are always hurting. Strange ramblings right now. 

Had a good dinner Saturday night at Fireside Pies down on 7th street, in that new development. It was for Amee's birthday, i met her through Pot...sorry, Nina....she was there too and chris and richard and a few more of Amees friends.  All good people. had a great time, had a great Ginger vodka and tonic drink (or 3) and then we went to Delaney's for a few post dinner drinks.  Such a good crowd. :) i love being around good people.  Nina and Amee are good people. Good genuine people!  i can probably count on all my hands and maybe feet the genuine people i know right now in my life. that tells you something.

Stay Tuned...

1 comment: