Monday, March 21, 2011

We meet again, Monday.

well this was a great weekend, i didn't get to do everything i wanted to do...like watch A Serbian Film...but i will save that for later this week.  I also get go for my CHL this weekend, sort of exciting :)

Saturday we went out and celebrated Stephanie and Ben's birthday. it was a great night. Met a lot of cool new friends :) Annie and I got to hang out and have some much needed Crazy on Crazy time that was much needed.  It was a lot of fun, and i was the DD (;) I even did karaoke...yes....Jennifer and I sang "Doll Parts" by Hole...much to everyones surprise, we were pretty good....(awful) lol.

Yesterday...NOTHING.. i did nothing... I HAVE NOT EVENTFUL TO WRITE....

although, this is my week to run the FTS calls this week and i'm not excited, only because i feel i'm the one that is furthest behind on knowledge...i'll be spending all day familiarizing myself.  How was everyones weekend? anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment