Thursday, March 17, 2011

Overboard

So last night, i brought my sister to work at Fridays in Burleson.  I didn't want to just drive there and drive back, so i decided to text chris who works in Cleburne and see if he wanted to meet me for a couple pre st. patty's day beers.  He said yes, so Erika and i headed on down there.  I had a couple stellas...oh wait, let me tell you what we did first.

Erika chugged a 4 Lokos (before work) she said it helps here get through the night and i, a glass of wine.  Then we went down to Fridays, where i had only 2 Stellas. ate an appetizer to soak up the alcohol before driving then went home.  Well since i was home, i was like, why not have another glass of wine, which turned into "why not finish the bottle of wine" So chris went to bed and i stayed up to play NBA2K11 on wii.  I love that game. i created a pretty sick team, i'm the New Orleans Hornets but with my own all stars.  I have three sensational guards in Chris Paul, Derrick Rose and Deron Williams. I added Brandon Roy, OJ Mayo, Kevin Durant, Larry Bird (yes you can pick former stars), Emeka Okafor, Matt Carroll, Peja Stajockivch (Sp) and, Darius Songallia. I've got a pretty sick team.  Anyway, so i played that game and while i was playing, i finished my wine.  So i when the game was over, i went to the kitchen to make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, which i proceeded to inhale, sat back down, watched The Nanny on Nick At Nite and managed to pass out in the recliner.  I then woke up at 3:52 this morning. yep. so then i had to go upstairs, crawl in bed and thank god that our Tuesday and Thursday morning conference calls moved from 7:30-8:30 to 8:30-9:30, so i decided to sleep in a bit this morning, but then there was an accident on 35 so i was late anyway.  Usually i don't like getting to work later then 7:30, so i can leave at 4:30, assuming nothing is keeping me here, but today being St. Patty's day and knowing i'm probably going to go out after work, i decided to come in later then usual, stay until 5, as most of my co workers will be here untl then too and we can all go together :) so that was my last night...i don't anticipate any craziness tonight, but tomorrow is friday, i suppose i'll have more stories for you.

Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment