Monday, March 7, 2011

My Biggest.....Fear!

I was talking with my friend Richard this weekend and it dawned on me that i never really thought about what my biggest fear was.   I mean there are the normal fears, "will i ever become something?" "will i ever have a family of my own?" "Death" "losing my loved ones, friends or family" all relevant and scary thoughts, facing an impending and unfortunate fate you fear most...but it dawned on me what my biggest fear was and that is Death, but dying and wondering how my absence would affect my sisters and now my nephew.  I cringed at the thought, i almost cried at the thought.  I mean i guess i have accepted everyone dies, i just don't want to die young and i'd prefer not to get murdered or tortured and feel pain before dying, but i'm so scared i would never get to look forward to the next day and call or text my sister Erika or call my older sister Pam and hear my lil nephew using his baby dialect. How they would feel scares me most as well.  I don't know why i thought of that or what provoked the conversation but it came up.  I now know what my biggest fear is. What is your biggest fear? So, now to move away from this morbid topic, i'm going to give a weekend recap, after i do some work this beautiful Monday morning. 

I won't normally let 2 full days go by before writing another blog, but this was a pretty busy weekend.  I"ll share with you soon.  Also, i will start posting Poetry :) writing that has never been seen by anyone but myself.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment