Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday is my bluesday

I hate tuesdays...i think i've said that before...i really do. but i got to see an old friend (and former co worker) Kimberly (i'm Timberly) Murillo.  Aww, Kim, you look fantastic...Hawaii is treating you very well :) Enjoy your stay in Texas for the next week or so.

SXSW is this week, of course i can't go. I am not in a position to take time off, I don't have the money to spend and all i want to do is experience the crowds, and energy in Austin. I don't think it's going to happen, but i'm not sure. If i do, i will be sure to write all about it. If not, then yeah, i'll probably be back on Monday apologizing for not writing anything during the weekend.

March Madness is upon us. I have filled out my brackets for Mens and Women's games.  Yes, i watch Women's basketball too. So say what you will, mock me and make fun of me, but i watch college basketball.  I don't limit myself to which gender.  In my Men's, i have Duke, Uconn, Pittsburgh and Ohio St. (i think, i need to look at it again) regarless, i'm hoping for two big east teams.  Women's, i have Uconn, Texas A&M, Tennessee and Stanford.  Praying for a UCONN VS. TENNESSEE semi's on 4/3. 

Hmm, think now i'm going to grab lunch. i don't have time to go to the gym today, so today, will be the day. i will work extra hard. i'm pushing Kimmeh to go to the gym, because i know she wants to tone, though she has a great body, but she is getting married in 4 weeks.  Because i'm using her weddding date as a "get skinny date" for me, i should work extra hard tomorrow. :)

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment