Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cloudy With A Chance Of.....

I love overcast mornings....LOVE LOVE THEM....however, tuesday is my least favorite day of the week, i mean i hate any work day really, but Tuesdays really bug me.  for starters....we have a 7:30 am call with people from our offshore team (India) for an hour the three memebers of my team get to figure out what the hell they are saying.  Then, the 4th member of our team comes from Carrollton once a week (tuesdays) and shares my office with me, so i have to be on my best behavior...not really fond of that either.  Then we have our weekly team meeting... that is way to much going on for a tuesday!!

Meanwhile, as i'm writing this, i'm falling asleep looking out my window, listening to the offshore team yell into my speaker phone...and I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WTF THEY ARE SAYING...

I slept like crap last night...i always do when i'm by myself.  Bailey makes a great companion in the bed, but he takes up too much room. i have a kink in my neck.

a special congrats to PP for being on the winning end of the lost and found :)

1 day left...SHOULD KIM HORNE PUMP UP BEFORE HER WEDDING? I HAVE 16 VOTES....1 DAY LEFT TO VOTE.....C'MON SHOW LOVE FOR THIS RIDICULOUS POLL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment