Thursday, February 17, 2011

A new year, a new look

Well since i'm new to this whole "blog" thing, which is considerably weird considering i've practically spent my whole life in technology, i've decided to try and reach out to those who know me, those who don't know me and those who want to know me.  I didn't forget you, you know who you are, those who know me and wish they didn't :) My blog will hopefully serve as a daily journal and hopefully shed some light on me, the one you know, don't know or want to know.....and yes even the stuff you wish you didn't know. 

I should come with a warning label...but i'll see how this goes. Sorry, i was distracted by this other source of wonderful and socially technological lifeline called Facebook.  My sister was just announced the Head Coach of Trinity Valley Field Hockey.  Thats great for her, she misses the field, and works great with kids/students.  Yes, thats how i found out Facebook.  You know thats how everyone finds out about things now....school cancellations, team practices, parties, pop quizzes, your favorite movies, what your friend is doing at 4:32 pm while at home....i mean everything.

well before i go completely formal on my introduction, let me tell you two things that i'm not anymore.  I'm not a smoker, it's been difficult but thanks to Chantix, i've cut my habit off completely.  I"m also not fat, though i shoudn't tease, cause i was never obese, but bigger then i should be considering i'm 5'7 and 28. Those are two things that i want to get out of the way. i'll be posting daily observations on my body and share with you how effective having a L.A Fitness gym membership really is.  Also going over my diet, helping others (as i'm still on a learning curve) and also taking a lot of time to listen to other people.  This isn't just about me.  It's about everyone. I just so happen to be the one that dictates the daily blogs. Enough about me.....for now... i'll be back to share a ton of great news, funny stories, hilarious and embarrassing moments and pics, as soon as i figure out how too :)

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment