Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Friends, Great Music

the one person in my life that knows more about me, is my best friend Heather.  I've never had to worry about her judging me and have always had her support in my corner.  I'm not sure i can even begin to explain the magnitude of our friendship, as there are also a lot of things i can't share with you, my wonderful and very limited audience. haha. certain things are strictly betwixt us....(inside joke)

Heather is my best friend from Connecticut...we met through a mutual friend Maureen...but Heather and I bonded over music, never have i met someone so in tune and so understanding of Music and it's purpose and it's pleasure. It's impact and ability to carry through highs and lows of emotions.  One of my goals on this blog is to eventually introduce you to the Old Tim and Heather...and reintroduce you to the new Tim and Heather...there is a huge difference...i think you'll like us both. old and new.

However, we've spent the last 6 years maintaining this friendship from 2200 miles apart. As difficult as it is, or seems, it's been relatively easy for the two of us and though we've had our very low moments, we understand, like, music, the impact we have on each others lives. The reason i'm writing this is because i will start sharing stories/conversations (to a limit) and pictures of me and heather and want all of you to be in the know of who this amazing person is in my life. I love you Heath..."BTM" "PAB" "LADONDRA" and all of the crazy names we've come up with. 

Thank you for being my best friend, from near, from far, from in your heart.

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment