Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 2 Of Something New

First thing First. Tonight, i'm going to see Robyn in Dallas at the South Side Music Hall. I'm wicked excited.  Yes, i said Wicked.  For those here in the south that don't know, i'm a born and bred yankee. I hail from the state(s) of Maine & Connecticut. I don't claim Maine in it's entirety even if i spent 18 years up there.. in Dexter. Can you tell me where Dexter is? no i'm not sure a lot of you could.  What if i said south of Bangor but north of Waterville? getting warmer? i figured.

So yes, i now live in Fort Worth, Texas.  Quite a culture shock when all you really know is New England.  i've been here for 6 years now. wow, typing that out almost seems surreal. i can't believe it's been that long. I don't really want to explain why i'm here,  There are certain aspects of my personal life that i'll avoid for the time being, when the time is right i'll sing like tweety, but for now, i'll take a detour.

I'm also really excited about tonight because my friend P.P (no thats not her real name) but it's funny to give her an alias on my blog like P.P.  we'll say it stands for Positive Polly :) Well her sister is in town from the great northwest and she wants to take her out to Cedar Springs in Dallas.  She is going to meet up with me and my friend Richard after the Robyn concert so we can show her a good time.  It's going to be a good time. 

For the time being, i'm going to get back to work, i'm only here until 12:30 p.m.  Then heading to Dallas for the night. I know your dying to know how tonight goes, so i'll be back tomorrow to report all of the great details.  I might not be able to until i get to Tulsa, oh yeah, did i mention i might go to Tulsa tomorrow morning after the concert to go see my friend Lucy.  I'll also go into details about how i met that trainwreck too ;0) I'll report back soon enough, can't keep my 0 followers in suspense ;)

Stay Tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment